Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Good Morning, World!

Well, it's 6:09 AM again and I have no clue what I'm supposed to be doing.

Hmm . . . I think I'll experiment with fonts. We only get seven fonts? Bull.


Re-reading A Game Of Thrones. Still don't know why Tyrion doesn't have syphilis by now. I think he sleeps with a whore in every chapter. Is prostitution legal in that society?


I would be doing my English homework. But the link to the website we're supposed to go to won't let me on. It's annoying. You know what else is annoying? Having to do homework the LAST FREAKING WEEK OF SCHOOL EVER!


Ugh. Wake up, Liz. Smile. Be sunny.


Everything sucks.


I don't know what I'll wear to school today. Maybe sweats and a tee shirt. Nah, too hot for sweats. I'll have enough time to wear sweats next year. Better enjoy summer while it lasts. If only my TEACHERS agreed with me.


I really hope I find my wallet. If I lose that, I will not be a happy person. Not after all I had to do to get my  driving license. I still have NIGHTMARES about the DMV. 


It's 6:17 AM, and I'm going to go drink lots of coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment