Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Course Registration


Okay. So. I think I need to take a language. And PE. Ooh, I get AP credit for computer science. GridWorld was actually useful for something! No credit for Human Geography? How could they? That course teaches kids all about useful stuff like . . . the capital of Bosnia? The location of the Andes? How to interpret a topographical map?

What does that class teach? Okay, skip it.

Calculus . . . eight credits. Ick, I have to take Multivar again? Guess I’ll have to see if it’s possible to be even lazier in a math class this time around. I already slept through second-order differentials and skipped the day we did vector fields.

On second thought, retaking it is probably a good idea. Add MATH 2130.

Oh, I get to place out of GOVT 1111.  Add GOVT 1817. Does placement out of mean I get credit for it or that I don’t have to take it? APUSH counts. I get to get out of PHYS 1112, 2207, and 2213.

They offer AP Turkish? And I get NOTHING for Bio?

No comments:

Post a Comment